Friday, June 5, 2020

Around Town 2

As my town slowly grows with activity I needed a hair cut from the best in the business my cousin Jordan. She is and has the best hands of the town in my mind for all guys hair and even some female hair cuts. 

This is her chair were she waits for people to show up everyday. Currently she isn't making to many hair cuts cause everyone is still worried about the six foot rule. But they are taking call ins for times for people to show up and get that fresh cut. And they take time between to clean after one person leaves and rotate chairs so there is always 6 feet between each person receiving their hair cut.
In station three is at Raulle's Classic Barber Shop is a very kind man who said "make its my good side your capturing". I forgot to ask the man his name by he was more than willing to let me take pictures. as well as the gentleman having his hair cut.

As this shot was taken their is only two of the four barbers in this view because i was hugging the wall closest to the two in the front of the shop. The only hair cutter that's a female in this shop is my cousin Jordan Haynes. I think the best part about her still working is that I'm waiting to hold my new family member in a few months. Yes she pregnant and working but does weekly check ups to make sure she is doing well as well as my soon to be baby niece

No comments:

Post a Comment