Friday, April 10, 2020




My name is Dylan T Studer, I'm 20 years old and majoring in fire science, and paramedics. I grew up in three cities all in the valley of Oregon, (Corvallis at first, then Albany for a few years then lastly where I've been since 1st/2nd grade is Lebanon). 
I grew up playing four sports: baseball, football, soccer, and baseketball. The two that I loved playing the most were football and baseball. I am trying to continue playing baseball at the college level. Im taking this class so i can take a cleaner picture of after a fire scene. I don’t think it's a requirement but i would like to be able to have a very powerful picture that they can figure out how and where the fire actually started at. My goal for this class is to experience picture provenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment